Queenslanders will be given full access to a swath of events and locations when they’re double dosed.
Annastacia Palaszczuk will give double vaccinated Queenslanders unrestricted access to major events and venues.
From December 17, only those who have received both doses of the Covid-19 jab will be allowed to visit pubs and clubs, sporting events, music festivals, hospitals and other state-owned venues.
“People want to be able to go to a music festival, a stadium, a cafe or a restaurant and know the people who are around them are fully vaccinated and it’s safe for their families to go to these venues,” the Premier said.
“This is an important step in keeping our freedoms.”
From December 17, only those who are vaccinated will be able to visit the following sites:
- Hospitality venues, such as pubs, clubs, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Queensland government stadiums
- Entertainment venues featuring live music and karaoke bars
- Indoor and outdoor music festivals
- Government-owned galleries, museums and libraries
- Aged care, hospitals, prisons and disability services except in end of life, childbirth or emergencies
More to come