HomeRedcliffe State High School students treated for poisoning

Redcliffe State High School students treated for poisoning



Paramedics have rushed to a high school in Brisbane to treat multiple students who ingested a poison.

Multiple students at a Brisbane high school were treated by paramedics on Tuesday morning after allegedly ingesting a poison.

Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS) spokesperson confirmed to NCA NewsWire crew were called to Klingner Road shortly before midday, at the site of the Redcliffe State High School.

Five patients were treated at the scene linked to the alleged poison while a sixth was taken to hospital suffering an unrelated medical incident, according to QAS.

NCA NewsWire has contacted the Department of Education for comment.

More to come

Read related topics:Brisbane




LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Must Read

spot_img